The overall system map displays all trails in the system, and is available from the Trails menu item across the site (individual trails are listed below the menu).
The map is navigated like standard Google Maps:
- Use the zoom buttons in the bottom right to move in and out.
- Click on the map to drag in any direction.
To find a trail
- Click on a pin or label
- Or use the drop down filter options
Note: You may have to zoom in and move the map to find the label for one map.
The top menus can help you filter the maps that are displayed:
- The trailhead locations menu will filter the map for ones with trailheads in Pine or ones that are in Strawberry.
- The trail types menu filters the map by:
- Access trails are short ones that provide a way into other trails for local neighborhoods.
- Connector trails are medium length ones that provide routes for an alternative way back, providing a looped outing on PS Trails.
- Scenic Rim trails are the longer ones that provide experiences that truly give a sense of what the landscape here has to offer.
- The trail distances menu can help you pick trails by their total length.
Any menu can be reset by choosing the top
Below the map is a list of all single trails that can be browsed by name and distance; the background colors of the single map name matches it’s color on the map.
A single trail listing provides more details information, for example see Pine-Strawberry Trail 15.
The top of the map includes a brief description and stats on the trail.
Below the map is an elevation profile of the trail, darker color segments indicate steeper sections.
Next is a bit of trail description so you can know what to expect to find there, as well as links to maps on other sites for the same trail.
We then have some photos of the trail– and we are always seeking more. Please email any trail photos to
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the trail, and how you would like to be credited.
Finally, at the bottom of a trail page are links to other ones that the current trail connects with.