Stage 2 Fire Restrictions prohibit the following activities:
(1) Building, maintaining, attending, or using a fire, campfire, charcoal, coal, or wood stove including fires in developed campgrounds or improved sites is prohibited. Persons using a device fueled solely by liquid petroleum or LPG fuels that can be turned on and off are permitted. Such devices can only be used in an area that is barren or cleared of all overhead and surrounding flammable materials within 3 feet of the device.
(2) Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building, is prohibited.
(3) Discharging a firearm except while engaged in a lawful hunt pursuant to state, federal or tribal laws and regulations is prohibited.
(4) Mechanical and Industrial prohibitions:
- Operating any internal combustion engine
- No chainsaw use from 9 A.M. to 8 P.M
- Welding, or operating acetylene or other torch with open flame
- Using an explosive including Fireworks