2015 Pine/Strawberry Brush Pick-up
GUIDELINES FOR THE 2015 PINE/STRAWBERRY FUEL REDUCTION ROADSIDE BRUSH AND LEAF BAG PICK-UP
This program is for do-it-yourself property owners who do not have a truck or trailer to be able to remove thinned brush from their property.
NO CONTRACTORS BRUSH PILES WILL BE PICKED UP
Only GREEN WASTE will be picked up:
brush, branches, small cut rounds and leaf, cone & needle litter.
NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE OR CONSTRUCTION / LUMBER MATERIALS WILL BE PICKED UP
1. Brush piles MUST be kept out of ditches for proper drainage and so culvert pipes don’t clog with debris.
2. Pile brush parallel to the street and on the street-side of ditches.
3. Pine needles MUST be piled. NOT BAGGED!
4. Leaves and pinecones must be bagged. The bag will be emptied and left behind for the owner to discard.
5. Branches and small cut rounds cannot exceed 6 feet in length and 4 inches in diameter.
6. Work with your neighbors to pile brush and needles in as few piles as possible. Several small brush piles and needle piles are more difficult and time consuming to pick up.
PLEASE ADHERE TO YOUR ZONES
LAST DAY TO PUT OUT BRUSH
AS THERE WILL BE
ONLY ONE BRUSH PICK-UP IN EACH ZONE THIS YEAR.
ONCE THE BRUSH TRUCK PASSES YOUR PROPERTY
IT WILL NOT COME BACK
Your cooperation with these guidelines will assure the success of the program.
Questions? Call our Hotline at 928-970-0713
FOR PICK-UP DATES IN YOUR AREA AND MAPS CLICK THIS LINK